Sunday, April 3, 2011

March Madness

 As it goes with how life has been the last little while I have not had a chance to update this blog. I am still bound and determined to keep my new years resolutions so here for you today is a month of March review.

Starting off the month I tried my hand at home made bread. WITH YEAST AND EVERYTHING!!! I know, I know, my mother is very proud. I had a very rare few hours right smack dab in the middle of one day, and here is the by product:



 I didn't know how you can tell when it was fully risen. So I used a dry erase marker to make the "start place" then i could tell when it was about doubled

 While I waited for it to rise i cleaned up the massive mess.


 This is where Aussie stayed the whole time. It was like her
"See, Im being good...Can I have some?" face.

 THis is what happens when you use your phone to get the recipe.

 The line really did help!



 I really like my rolling pin
it makes a good mallet too.

 After the cleaning...flour everywhere!

 The finished product!

Then Aussie started showing her interest

Isn't it pretty?

He likes it! Hey Mikey! 

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Adam, is that gray hair in your beard?

KingFlitton said...

Adam says "yes"