Sunday, April 3, 2011

Leaky Faucet

For the last…well lets just say since we’ve moved in, our faucet has been a constant peeve. The annoyance of said dripping started to increase in December. The dripping became so incessant that we started to shut off the water from underneath the sink. Every time you went to use the faucet you would have to climb under the sink. BLAH!

We mentioned this to Randy, a friend in our neighborhood. This man came to the rescue with this beautiful piece of plumming.


 here is the new faucet with the old one in the sink

Beautiful work by Adam

Beautiful mess by me


Handsome handy man

Again...handsome handy man...He'll kill me when he sees this
This was either, "Eck...I got something in my eye. I hate being under the sink!"
or "Eck Sara just posted a picture of my rump!"

SUCCESS! 


1 comment:

Darryl Iorio said...

Good job to Adam! It's really nice to have someone you can trust when plumbing issues are concerned. And though leaks are annoying, I see a new faucet as a consolation. Congratulations! Darryl Iorio