Sunday, February 7, 2010

Promised Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised...I know, i know, Christmas was awhile ago. Better late than never right?

I know that normal people paste pictures of their children  all over their blogs....
I however paste Aussie all over.

Here is Aussie Christmas morning...I know that I mentiond before, but over Christmas we found out that Aussie is incredibly adapt at opening presents

She is really good at it

impressive I know

NO PRESANTS WERE INJURED IN THE MAKING OF THESE PICTURES

Here is Aussie and her Christmas treasures.

She loved this bone. You could tell by the way she eventually destroyed it

This is Christmas afternoon. My Gubby asked me to "Sing him a tune" so I did


I sang Ghost Riders...He liked it...You could tell by the way he fell asleep.

Here is my mother with Axel my nephew at his baby blessing

Cute baby boy

Grandpa with his grandkids

Four generations! Impressive


No comments: