Thursday, December 27, 2012

Come on 2013!


Soooooo, let’s be honest with each other. 
If you are glad to see 2012 gone raise your hand. 

OOOOOH MEEEE!  PICK ME!

Those of you who did not raise your hand in agreement, kudos to you. 
I however am not one of those. I will be glad to see 2012 slowly, or more preferably yet less likely to, quickly recede into the back recesses of the unused parts of my temporal lobe.

I am not saying that the year of the dragon did not contain some positive.  It did…I just can’t think of many at the moment.

2012 was a year of stress, hard work with little to no reward,   unwanted social pressures, unwanted work pressures, people I would rather have deleted from the entire year,  optimism beat down to the depths of  pessimism, and a whole heap of financial anxiety…To say the least.

I am not expecting 2013 to change things over night. But the blessing of the New Year is new hope, new optimism, new anticipation, new opportunities, and some old revived faith deliberately and full heartedly thrown in.

Come on 2013!

No comments: