Monday, June 7, 2010

Casa

Alright Liz, here is the requested photos...We haven’t really had a chance to photograph the inside yet...That is for another day and another post. Maybe I’ll withhold the innards of our house until Liz and Company come to visit in August...Maybe the curiosity will drive you crazy enough to make a trip up to our house! Mwahahaha! (If you can’t tell that is Maniacal laughter)

Our home – A quaint little bungalow built in 1948.

Here is a picture of the house with our corner garden (a work in progress), Adam, our car, and the flag…If you were wondering it was Memorial Day when I took this picture and the boy scouts do the whole flag-holiday-fund-raiser-thing.

The next few pictures are just for fun. The night I was taking the pictures of the house there was an amazing sunset. I thought I would share because I thought it was a beautiful site. These were taken from our yard.






The west facing window.

I was getting a little artsy in this one. It ended up being a little blurry because the auto focus was focusing on the image in the window… After this picture I switched to manual but the best of the colors were gone…So please forgive the blurry and focus on the pretty.I’ll probably fix it up and republish it when my Photoshop is up and running.

That’s all I have for now…Join me later for
“Innards- the Grand Tour” and
“Barney the Blister-a Gardening Tale”

No comments: